View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
heart--not so much a lack of respect,...

Oh ok, your concern has mentioned the word "respect" so that was my query.

Quote:
but what may be implied in your comments when giving him instruction for example:

You need to move on Mike. I disagreed for a good reason, and there is no reaon to go round and round with you until we can get over togehter, one hurdle of false and misleading comments by you, at a time.

So this is incorrect to tell Mike he needed to move on to to a differrent specific issue? You want me to ask Mike instead of tell mike. Is that what your trying to say?

I was trying to nip-in-the-bud, a go no-where loop between us, and not continue forward going no-where for post after post after post, after post.

I felt his comments were false and misleading. Is incorrect for me to tell some one there comments are false and misleading, and especically when there comments are related to being interpreatations of specific concepts I had posted, and they comment on.?

Quote:

I read as... MikeS80 needs to move on and his comments are false and misleading..... implied personal opinion

So if his comments, referencing is interpretations of what I mean, are false and misleading, it is no correct for me to correct him? That does seem fair to me.

Quote:
it is up to him to move on and discover his own truth not ours to correct b ut his to discover if he has not already done so

I dont understand, why it is not kosher to correct some one when they state false and misleading statements, and more so when those statements are are attemtps to reflect to others, or me, concepts that I have presented.

I would think we would want truth and accuracy sooner rather than later, or not at all.

Quote:
I address it to both you and MikeS80 to keep it fair

I understand your addresssing us both. I just thought we not to far off from normal disscussion, where two people have disagreement, but given the chance the can correct each other where neccessary, and get back onto a trajectory of truth and clarity.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman