View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 08:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Throughout my spiritual journey I've met a number of people at one time or another I considered a twin flame, and I have met people who believe too I am their twin flame. There's this idea that there's only one twin flame though so I started to denigrate the connection to an energetic experience that sometimes happens with others, either one-sided or reciprocated, without having much understanding why.

The last month or so, I've reconnected with the divine masculine within myself for the first time over my many years of healing, and I had this vision of the god and the goddess, or source as dualised into divine masculine and divine feminine at the highest layer of spiritual reality. They are the true/original twin flame, and the human spirit/soul is the divine child, the divine offspring which when enlightened experiences that union of masculine and feminine within, that original wholeness of self.

I am sharing because for the first time in my journey, with all these twin flamey soul connections, the twin flame isn't without, it isn't external to me as or within another person. It is within myself, I am my own twin flame when connected to god/goddess/source and these connections have served to try and help me see that.

We all have special soul connections so I'm not trying to invalidate that at all. Just that, my own insight lately is that really it's all an internal process, about our own ascension so to speak and nothing to do with those people we love who trigger this process within ourselves.

I think that is the healthiest perspective to have regarding twin flames. (or any relationship for that matter.) To many people have become attached to the idea that a TF is a person instead of an energy that is within us. I am guilty of this too but I have reached a point not to long ago where I just had to let go of that belief and I am glad I did. I have been single for nearly 4 years after being in a very long karmic relationship. I would hate myself anytime I felt like I needed a man. I will admit, there were times I missed the companionship and felt like the codependency I developed in that relationship would come up and I would want to be with somebody. But it always went away. Besides that is what doggies are for. I haven't felt those things in awhile though and that makes me happy. I feel a lot stronger. If I ever do happen to meet my "TF" then I know I wouldn't be at risk for developing all those negative things that seem to come with being in a relationship.

Anyways, I am glad to hear you are experiencing that too. It is liberating.