View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 04:32 AM
Seeker

The struggle might be decyfering the message being communicated by the EVP device. My advise is to practice and try and set up a proper setup for using the devices. And the advise is for anyone really. It takes time of being around the devices to adapt to the kind of state of mind that's receptive to whats being communicated.

The devices when used communicate "messages". Its useful to have a spiritual connection of some kind as well as a way for the messages to validate themselves.

Recently while using a software version of a device (bluetooth + real time speech recognition style) I made what would seem like an impossible to happen test. I focused healing energy into hand and just held and kept that intention in my mind and a few words passed by while it was as quick as within the first 6 words it registered on speech recognition the word "hand" made an appearance. -That was psychic energy. The devices can pick up on a lot of different energies. That was with the Bluetooth software.