View Single Post
Old 13-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Dear Sparrow

My father came back to me again last night, I didn't know why. Also, other family members are gathering around, I've moved into an area where my gran used to hang out. I'm trying to work out why I'm called here and what the healing for her is - if any.
Dear Belle,

It is common behaviour for grandparents to revisit past geographical locations which hold or represent certain values. Revisiting these places allows the soul to restore emotive energy to the human persona associated with specific values nurtured within such places. The emotive energy brought about by this personal connectivity is like a fine wine to the soul and in itself is a form of spiritual nectar. It is an ongoing fascination for those in spirit to return to previous physical locations to behold the many changes which persist to take place, which often stir a variety of mixed feelings in those who have now passed on.

It is evident to those vibrationally connected to you through your genetics, as well as by other beings, of your cyclical anxieties of present and past life circumstances, as well as those circumstances which seem not to change in your favour. It is these anxieties, these thoughts of isolation, loneliness and frustration which attract the visitation of presences around you. There are those who wish to support you along the path which you should be on, and there are those who come to support your emotional and mental fragilities at a time of personal responsibility and self-evaluation. You are to listen to your own heart wisdom to ascertain what this means. Joy is the vehicle to your soul destiny, your heart is its engine, and choice is the fuel which powers it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸