View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy92
You DONT even want to imagine absolute nothing. Absolute dark exists, its the opposite of God, but its different, its a void its a black mass that absorbs and devours anything, it tears you destroys you.

I have been in damnation, but luckily I was given one last chance thanks to someone...when I was little I still had nightmares of damnation and thats thousands of years away...if you trully want to experience non existence wich is damnation than go into a totally pitch black room, close doors, make it absolutely sound proof. And just be there, no sound, no light, nothing and the only thing you are sure of is that its forever and it will never end. It slowly devours you, you will cry but you cannot cry, you want to scream but you cannot scream, you want at least a glimpse of what is called existence but there is none, you and your mind only, you will go insane and your soul slowly decomposes, shatters, you dont even know if you exist or what there is absolute confusion, its unbeliavable agony...trully there is nothing worse than nothing forever. Even CIA tortures people by putting them into pitch black chamber, in few days they die of instanity...

I had a nde where I went to the void. I felt like I was going to be stuck there for eternity all alone with just my thoughts. I was terrified and that word doesn't even come close to cutting it. I eventually led me to many trips to the psych ward. I have been searching for answers for two years now. What I've come to realize is that it was ego death, the main cause of all my suffering was because I didn't want to let go, I held on to myself with every bit of strength that I could.

In my research if we want to call it that I've found some very interesting things.

A few poems I've read have helped me understand it I'll be paraphrasing.

After death you may see demons ripping you apart and you'll think they are torturing you or if you choose to, you'll see angels freeing you from earth.

Here is one by Rumi

I've said before that every craftsman
searches for what's not there
to practice his craft.
A builder looks for the rotten hole
where the roof caved in. A water-carrier
picks the empty pot. A carpenter
stops at the house with no door.

Workers rush toward some hint
of emptiness, which they then
start to fill. Their hope, though,
is for emptiness, so don't think
you must avoid it. It contains
what you need!
Dear soul, if you were not friends
with the vast nothing inside,
why would you always be casting you net
into it, and waiting so patiently?

This invisible ocean has given you such abundance,
but still you call it "death",
that which provides you sustenance and work.

God has allowed some magical reversal to occur,
so that you see the scorpion pit
as an object of desire,
and all the beautiful expanse around it,
as dangerous and swarming with snakes.

This is how strange your fear of death
and emptiness is, and how perverse
the attachment to what you want.