View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Seeker

Re "so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated"

Re Jamespearson886
" so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated
i have red up on so many differnt spiritual beliefs and i like the thought of being reincarnated but after reading everything i have it seems to me that after life talk is there to comfort man letting him believe we will live for ever so its there so death doesnt scare us. anyone else have any thoughts"

I am new to this Forum but not new to reading and seeking answers about such questions and more on all topics Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernaturalall , etc...
How does one determine what is and what is not?
We hear "from some" about meditation and connecting with guides and spirits. We hear about communication with loved ones that have passed.

I have not been able to have these connections but have always been a seeker and open to such.

-Is there an afterlife or is it just wishful thinking?
-Can anyone on this forum say for sure based on their "gift as Medium" and or "to communicate" that there is a life beyond death?
-What do these spirits tell us about what their purpose is? Do they watch us/see all we do all day?

Like most on here, I have so many questions and am seeking to believe in something. I hope to learn from you all and to gain some personal and or spiritual strength in my journey.