View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Master

Hi adamkade, my sympathies for your loss, and congratulations on your new experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Everything seems to be happening spiritually for me. I have had a few wonderful years. I looked after my father, and in the evenings I sat in front of my keyboard and wrote questions down. Then the information would come flowing through and so I wrote them down.

Maybe the reason “Everything seems to be happening spiritually for me.” is because “I looked after my father, and in the evenings I sat in front of my keyboard and wrote questions down. Then the information would come flowing through and so I wrote them down.”

For when we understand that “Words are there to bring the author of the words and reader onto the same frequency.” We may also understand that the reader may also be the author, as inner subjective expressions may be `read` by the objective self, allowing a glimpse of the path to self-awareness through self-reflection. Demonstrating the simplest method of self-harmonization, free your inner expressions and respect their creative insights, when objectively reflecting on them yourself.

Quote:
A few weeks ago I started to go to a new spiritualist Church. On a Tuesday I sat in an awareness circle. I felt someone with me, and then I started to talk and then I finished talking. I opened my eyes and people's expressions were of wonderment.

I had a lift home and a friend told me of some of the things I had said. It was then I realised that I couldn't remember saying those things. How wonderful, for the first time I did a full trance.
I have felt what you feel, experienced what you have experienced, and wish you every joy from your new experience. In the knowledge that it was probably an, ` A`, just beginning a new alphabet of shared experience for you, and though you may not have been aware of the spoken words. You can be aware of your own inner reflections in written words, when you become the objective reader of them.

Power to your sensitivities adamkade.