View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 03:46 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes my understanding about the nature of children, and how this has changed, is slanted towards the ideas around their conceptual views about life.

The universal creative awareness, call it that intelligent designer, has a plan unfolding at this time. The "mental illness" that has afflicted our country will no go away in a single generation. It will gradually evolve towards compassion and away from conceit.

The changes take place in the DNA and are inspired by our desires more that those physical properties that you mentioned, as I understand it.

Those electronic signals do not help our physical well being. They tend to distort it.

John

is it possible that a particular generation is "built" to be the receivers of universal energies more than others? what did the universe send down in the 90's ... that's what i'm trying to get at.

i have a sort of SQUARE in my birth chart. i strongly relate to "square" (boxes seem to mean something to me). i sort of view the "shape" of all this electromagnetic stuff as having created a sort of "box" of the atmosphere itself ... almost as if the earth is now encased in a huge BOX (like a tv or a mircrowave). weird, weird .. i know.

i don't know. i just want to get at that triangle. i want to understand that.