View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

Hey SkyGod

"So this dream starts out with me and a group of people who are a part of my team. The room we are meeting in has a secret command center feel to it. Also I don't know these people in reality but I know them or feel like I know them" This opening for your dream seems to refer to your team that you are working with which is likely your guidance and or people that you have a karmic contract with to fulfill some purpose here on earth. Not knowing these people here in reality but being familiar with their energy again confirms that there is guidance being recieved here

"It seems that I hear this being speaking to me saying that he will help get what we need and that we are to create animals. The thought in my mind of hermit the frog came to me... Maybe his personality is what they were aiming at. We get a briefcase and inside are chocolate coco cake that look like Rudolf the rain deer..... " Animals are the instinctual aspects of self attuned to nature and survival. Your guidance seems to be pointing to this or pointing out your own survival instincts that were first created Your first impression is kermit the frog which youve actually mispelled here 'hermit' the frog... a slip of the tounge or finger on your mobile or a freudian slip may indicate to some introversion regards ones self and is a survival instinct to not stop the vulnerable self from being wounded.

Instead the mental structures that have been built in place 'the persona' to protect the self are mostly likely represented here by the allusion to kermits personality. Our personas develop usually as a structure that protects a true self from early wounding.

From my dream book Reindeer symbolises the giving part of self & Rudolph means let your light shine and dare to be different. Lead the way! So its time to drop the persona and be yourself express your 'light' this is what is being asked of you its your brief at this important time and is part of the healing that is taking place for you. Your team is working on this whether its through people youve met or circumstance that come into your life and on some level ask of you for an opening, for you to drop the persona. Whilst it served you growing up it is no longer is required.

Just some ideas and food for thought of the symbology for the first part of your dream hope it helps some all the best

WhiteLion