View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy73
Wondering how many out there have had life changing spiritual experiences?

I will be the first to put my hand up.

Without getting into to much detail I was given a gift from my Granny hours after her death. I held her hand while she was passing and while back at her house resting the next morning she gave me a gift that I will never forget. It was a glimpse of the afterlife and a wealth of knowledge. It was like flood gates were opened and my questions were being answered. It was made clear that I am not suppose to know what she shared with me and that I was not to share it. That we are all on our own journey and the information that she gave me would adversely effect others time in the human form.

I made the mistake of sharing it with those closest to me and posting a brief reply on here but realized quickly that I had made a mistake and haven't spoke about it since.. I have found myself wanting to connect with those that may have had similar situations and/or had near death experiences but I think trolling this site and the couple of posts on here will be the closest that I ever come to it.

you are on a spiritual forum after all. most of us have had life changing spiritual experiences.

and yeah most of us have also made the mistake of sharing it with our family, thinking that because they share so much else with us that they will understand our awakening. lol, most of the time they dont.