Thread: winged fairies
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Master
Thank you Altair. I'm open minded so I don't dismiss what my kids tell me. I can tell the difference when they lie to me. It's unfortunate that my kids don't have other children in their school that share the same abilities or interests.

Iolite, you and your daughter are blessed to be able to see and interact with the fairies. My daughter used to dance with invisible beings when she was a toddler. She'd point to the air and say butterflies. My son saw the winged fairies from 2009-2011 either in orb or actual forms. He didn't like talking to them because they were too small, "girlish" and their voices too soft. He did, however, enjoy watching the snowfairies dance on the snowflakes. I remember giving one of the vined fairies chocolate, and the fairy was offended. He said it wasn't healthy. The other fairies made chocolate milk with it. I would be very sad if my daughter loses the ability to interact with the fairies. It's magical.

Not all the fairies we interacted with were friendly. I got into a rare argument with my skeptic husband one day and at night time, he said ow real loud. There were 2 bite marks on his ankle and he said a gargoyle like creature bit him. Then he dismissed it as one of our cats biting him and went back to sleep. Our cats are friendly and have never bitten us. The bite look like a snake bite from 2 fangs. I wonder if what he saw was a brownie. Or perhaps it actually was one of our cats biting him.