View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Guide
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
What is being covered up is a very good question, Explorer21. I am not alone in visiting Mars in lucid dreams and finding it far more life-filled. Mars is one of my favorite planets. I know I have lived there in the past and also in a number of futures. It's my take that people who seek to reveal this coverup are prompted with grace from their inner knowing.

You mentioned that the original shows an Arizona-like landscape. I hav learned that ancient Hopi pottery shards have been found that show maps of Martian landforms. Have you heard anything about this interesting relationship?

Starflower, I'm happy to hear that you sometimes visit Mars in lucid dreams. That is a wonderful way to see the planet as it really is. One of the things NASA is covering up are indications of green vegetation in some of their photos. For example, the 1st Mars Express color photo of Gusev Crater showed a large green area surrounded by the usual brown terrain. That was the ORIGINAL image. But NASA wasted no time in tampering with its colors, so that the image released to the public showed a greyish terrain surrounding a large BLACK area (the green had magically been changed to black!).

Mars is also a favorite planet of mine. Back in the early 1970s, when I was awakening to my identity as a Starseed, I suddenly KNEW without a doubt that I had incarnated from Mars.