View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 04:49 AM
Guide

@Keokutah
When I was first starting out on my path I was going to church. Every now and then I would feel such sensations as you described but it will feel like someone was trying to turn my head and utter words. I later found out that this is the starting point to medium ship and channeling a spirit. I think until you develop yourself further that all strong energy may feel the same.

As for the strong sensation in the gut im not quite sure what it means. Im not sure if it means danger or if it means DO IT? I remember before I knew how to put barriers up I was at work and this pair of psychics came up to place an order. 1 of the ladies said that she felt drawn to me for some reason and wanted to give me a free reading. She was able to confirm a bunch of things as I was going through some stuff then "Your not a bad person, she said" but then it turned... she also told me some stuff about being under 2 stars which I have heard before and even was told in a dream but didnt understand... She started to tell me that 6 great demons were after me and that she could help me out. Lol.... it involved me going to a graveyard and lighting a 6ft candle... She knew I didnt have money so she offered me to make a contribution...

She asked me what I had to donate... at that time my most prized possessions were a pair of guitars and I offered those. She told me that instead she would like me to donate a whole cheesecake from my job. So I would be basically stealing it.. and giving it to her. When she started to talk about these things I feel a great throbbing in my gut like never before.....

I decided not to give it to her and go through with her request. I figured that if the beings of the light wanted to help me out that it wouldn't involve me taking something that belong to me. Maybe it meant my soul was in danger since that is where the soul resides in that chakra area.... or maybe my soul wanted to do it so that I would be able to move past a lot of karmic learning.... I dont know... its always fun to contemplate what would of happened. For now I just have to add it to the list of things to see when I am able to astral project consciously.