View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah I never did find out what was up with that woman, but I definitely am known to be an empath so maybe she was feeling sick at the time, I don't know lol. Oh, maybe she lost a lot of weight due to an illness... but I will never know that because I don't even remember her name.

Lately I have been bike riding past this place I always go past, and maybe for about 40 feet I get those chills, but not the good kind of chills, the shudder type, where you feel like something just isn't right, and it sends this feeling into my belly sort of similar to how you feel when you go down a roller coaster. It's almost like a shocking feeling, like oh my god, what is that strong energy I am feeling! And with it, I got this terrible panicky foreboding feeling and felt like I just had to get out of there as fast as possible! This happened for a few days and only in that spot, and would dissapear as soon as I got to a certain place on the road (I regularly bike past that place) but yesterday when I went past I didn't feel any bad vibe at all, so I guess whatever it was, it cleared up.
I have no idea what it was! And I really wanted to stop and investigate to see what I was picking up on, but the feeling was so strong that I couldn't stay around it for long. I didn't see anything peculiar.

Ever since I've been paying attention to the chills, they are happening more and more frequently, and honestly I'm starting to wonder what they mean again, because most times now I have no idea why they are happening again. I am almost certain I get a negative vibe when I feel it, but maybe I'm "translating" that wrong. It's weird, and ever since I've been paying more attention to it, it's starting to get even stronger.

Edit: I wonder if maybe it's not bad energy, but maybe it's just very strong and just overwhelming my senses so it makes me freak out and gives me that feeling like I need to run away as fast as I can.
But you'd think a strong pleasant energy wouldn't make you feel that way??? I don't know. I've been around strong positive energies around my spirit guides and never felt that way before around those kinds of positive energies.