View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 04:29 AM
Knower

Let me be perfectly clear; I want to be "reborn" into 1988 and NOT the future! Instead of being myself, again; what about someone doesn't exist in this timeline. As I stated before, I want to come back as my twin sister and relive everything and not end up with another miserable life, again! That means I won't have Autism, but my past self (from a third person perspective, within this reality) or my twin brother will. The twin brother is the current incarnation of me, but without a twin sister. I only have an older sister.

When you take the whole multiverse thing into consideration, you have infinite timelines. I do not believe there is only one timeline and you only have one chance to make a good impression, that's nonsense!. That makes no sense and I doubt life would exist with just "one" timeline. Yes, it's 2017 (going on 2018) but in another life when I died it could've been 1492 or even the year 2177 and I traveled backwards or forward in time to 1988, depending on "where' and "when" I died in the previous life. I don't necessary believe my past life "only" took place in the past, as if it was only limited to the past. You have people who predict the future and get a lot of stuff right. Not all of it, but some. Keep in mind these false predictions could've manifested from other timelines. The late Silvia Browne once said that Micheal Jackson was going to jail, but in this reality, he was found not guilty and died 4 years after his court trial, of cardiac arrest. That means in another timeline, he was found guilty and sentenced to jail, just like Jared Fogle in this timeline. Maybe his childhood was far different than the one from this timeline. Maybe in that timeline, his father did much worse to him, than just beat him and his siblings with a belt, who knows! I do know that in both this timeline and another, Joseph Jackson was a no good deadbeat dad, but in another timeline, he's far more crueler than his counterpart, from this one.

My point being that when you die, you don't always go forward in time, you sometimes can go back and relive certain eras. I think being a princess in 13th century England would be pretty interesting or even being a blacksmith from the 18th century would be cool to see. But I'm not going that far back in time. If I were to go back any further than the year I was born in this reality, I would probably choose 1948 and as girl since my childhood would've been in the 50s and that decade was kinda cool! While not quite a utopia, it was at least so much better than today's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad world, even the glory days of the 80s and 90s to some degree. I've been told that the past, present, and future are all happening at once and I believe it. There is no beginning or end, everything is infinite!