View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Living in a way you want the world to be won't make any difference. It's no better than wishful thinking at most, and it won't affect other people neither because everyone is simply too self-oriented. Perhaps in your younger years things used to be different, but right now we're living in an era where literally nobody cares about your energy of vibrational state. The only relevant thing is Darwinism: survival of the fittest.

Much respect for the fact that you dedicate your life to the well-being of those who are less fortunate. But if I may ask, does serving the needs of others truly make you happy? Don't you deserve something as well instead of only aiming to improve the lives of others?
honestly helping others really does. The knowledge I gained from it is priceless. That's my pay off, what I get out it.
Living in a way you want the world to be really does work. Negative and positive are both equally contagious.
What if no one really cares about vibrations and all that other stuff? Well it's not about what's trending. It's about you. It's really easy to make a positive difference. Let's say your walking down the street, and you see some garbage on the ground. You pick it up and put it where it belongs. In that little simple task you noticed the garbage and you took care of it. Eventually you'll start noticing the garbage in your life and out of habit you'll do the same. I strongly believe anything spiritual should not be what's trending. It should be about what's inside you as an individual. Weather it's truly spiritual or basic human phycology the end result is the same. You can market that one to yourself anyway you like.