View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then we both agree, don't we? It's all about tone and body language, and not some magical force surrounding us that determines our ''vibration''. Those kind of beliefs that you're never good enough because of a so-called low vibration is one of the most toxic and self-destructive belief systems outside fundamental Christianity. Such a shame that so many well-intended people abide with this nonsense and promote it to those we are depressed and suicidal.
there's twist and turns in everything. The trick is to learn to live and thrive in both the physical and spiritual world. Long story short if you live positively in both your doing something right. If there's a negative hang-up somewhere. The demons inside you will forever eat at you. Those demons are your worst enemy but they can be beat if you truly want to beat them. Think of life as a path, you been walking the same foot path your whole life so that same path/routine is worn down. Take a different one someday. For me I noticed the same path to my vehicle being beat down so I started walking a different way to my vehicle. "True story". It's this simple. When I just shifted my path a little I started seeing different things. I started Paying attention because I was pushing myself out of that 1 little routine. For me that 1 little thing I did in this physical world transferred to the spiritual. Hence my signature. Believe in yourself and the rest will follow. As weird as that sounds that little change started to snow ball, and cause and effect started playing itself out.