View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 03:16 AM
Newbie ;)

In the Talmud of Jmmanuel. It states God and his Angels are - in a sense - aliens. Specifically; a race of humans, aeons old and the creators of the three original human lineages on earth. They are also far more advanced spiritually (like most races older than us) and operate on a much higher frequency.

I theorise that demons are, conversely, also extra terrestrial beings. It makes perfect sense that we would deem such a being to be so, at the time we did so. Our minds were filled more of imagination than intellect then. We conjured a reality of the encounters and the beings that we could comprehend.

Imagine an alien race, millions of years more advanced than we are now, making contact with humanity when we had not even a light bulb. How would we process such a thing? What points of reference would we have to place such a thing, with such little understanding of the sciences and the universe.

Now imagine a being with malevolent intent during those times. Coming silently in the night and snatching children from their beds. Would you not deem them demons?

I do also believe there are the demons we conjure ourselves from nothing but our fear and confusion. I'm not sure if they are in any way realised or materialised. That self doubt and inner negativity seems to conjure demonic visages in people during DMT experiences though.