View Single Post
Old 21-04-2020, 02:40 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I know what to listen for and how to put my energy out there so that contact can be made. I feel that we all can have access but too many times we want "words" as the message and miss out on what they are already giving us.

Smell is one of the main forms of contact from a loved one passed over. Something that you would know associates with them . For me Grandpa is his sweet pipe tabacco. My Dad is Old Spice, my Grandma is Chantilly Perfume, sadder smells come to me from a death that was no natural.

Touch at times is another sign we might feel like a breeze has brushed our air. Or felt a hand on our shoulder or knee.

Things like animals appearing like birds, insects or other one's that we might be seeing more and more of than usual. For a friend of mine it was yellow butterflies, and I had no clue that his Mom so loved yellow. That was her way of saying HI.

As a Medium I a rare to get a name, as honestly it hold no meaning on the other side more I get what they looked like or something they did in life that identifies them. At times its a childhood fall or accident that is shown me that a parent will recall.

Signs are there but we do not always hear them.

Lynn