View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
Dear Toe-knee,

(ref google) "BLACK MAGIC DEATH HEX...INCREDIBLE POWER. ... Nowadays, a death hex is one of the least popular magiс rituals performed by black spell casters to kill people."

You are in big trouble...you have built a karmic debt in your soul by doing this...black magic and distant harm is not something innocent...it is really real.

I suggest to check first if she is still alive ?! Maybe you are hunted if your spell worked...
and ...i study healing so i am not sure how i can help here but we have something in Islam called "The expiation of Sin" which you could try to ask God forgiveness. It is basically a donation you make for charity like food bank or something else of your choice but it has to be meaningful...and you can repeat "Allah forgive me". Maybe try to amend yourself to her, without being to upfront, like apologizing or praying for her and her health (she might be ill now) to compensate...basically...you have to do a good dead proportional to the bad one you did to free yourself.

Wishing death to get rid of someone would not help anyways as there is such things as ghost...and it will probably be worst...you have to be strong enough to wish good for her and at the same time want to be free in your mind and life...wish to both of you to be free...

If i might had that there are some tricksters that might be playing in your head making you believe it is her doing...it is extremely annoying to be connected in spirit with another one without wanting it...if you truly want not to think of her but it continues...maybe it is someone else that is doing it...
pray for you to be free from all...a gemstone that is good is the amethyst (purple) as it help from intoxication and should help if you are week to her.
Most important...work on yourself to be stronger in your mind and forget what the others are doing...only when your mind will be strong enough to stay put, that you will be able to control this...and be free.
Connecting or going into someone else head is also very dangerous for many many reasons, avoid it is best.
God bless you
Great Wisdom and Love, SnowFerret - not just answering the gone wrong' OP question, but also pointing the way to going 'right'!

Toe-Knee - your reaching out has been blessed!