View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Greenslade.
You know, in the main, I agree with all you've said. I definitely second the bit about seeking help.

For the OP, I would stress that our intention and thought DO have consequences, mostly for ourselves. But it's possible that these consequences will not only affect the doer here. Particularly if there was any relationship and energetic connection (I haven't read the whole thread).

I would say to the OP...

"Your intention and your thoughts can and do have real outcomes in the real world, and mostly for you yourself. Your intention and thoughts can certainly harm your mental state and lead you to do and say harmful things. Likewise, they are contributing to the negativity in the world at this time.

Accept that you are responsible for all of these things...your intent, your thoughts, your words and deeds. And if you find these things are largely negative, accept that you will be the one harmed most by the negativity you generate. It is also possible others may suffer.

For all of these reasons...you should find someone (a therapist, a counselor, &/or a support group that honours your privacy) and share where you are at and what you're facing. Accept that we all need help and support on our journey and be proud of yourself for taking steps to get yourself together and back on track. (And leave off the death hexes ASAP)"

Peace & blessings
7L
Hi there 7L

This is the world we Live in, this is the reality of it all and it's threads like these that remind me that while it's exciting to wax lyrical about Spirituality there's a harsher reality at work and the truth is that there's more to our existence than Spirituality alone. Not that I needed any reminders.

Perhaps we should all be thinking of our respective realities with what you've posted in mind.