View Single Post
Old 22-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
I think this dream is a continuation of the little girl dream. You are ready to heal your past conditioning (reconnecting with a wise mentor) and what it stole from you but there may still be a tendency to feel threatened by facing the hurt. Your hurt is symbolized by the homeless people. Homeless people can be symbolic for loss of self worth (they are penniless), loss of family support (they have no home) or a loss of a sense of belonging (they are cast aside by society or in a sense rejected). In general you have some sort of group mentality (bus) that suggests that homeless people are a threat you need to distract and then run from.

They say chocolate triggers endorphins in us which help us to feel better. It is a very minor form of self medication. Using something to help us feel better. But when we run from what hurts we aren't capable of healing it. It will stay there in our subconscious where it can get triggered into causing us to feel bad in the future when someone touches our sensitive buttons.

I would say you are ready to heal your past conditioning but may need to stop trying to immediately feel better when you feel badly. If we rush to only fix the feelings and raise our emotional state we also rush past the thoughts behind them. if you can allow yourself to feel badly for a little bit you can take the time to ask yourself things like, why do I feel bad? What just occurred to trigger me? What can I do to heal this? When we get curious about our bad feelings our self talk will do a brilliant job revealing our subconscious thoughts. But if we are rushing to feel better right away we tend to ignore or miss those inner thoughts. But it is the inner thoughts that reveal the beliefs or misperceptions we need to shift.