View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
The distractions of wealth management may well stifle spiritual enlightenment which is the more desirable attribute.

I heard that this is final level in one's evolution. A person starts poor, then in other reincarnations lives normal life and final reincarnation with enough done, learned and wisdom acquired lives life in wealth.

You however say that what I described as final reincarnation is a distraction that may well stifle with spiritual development but the latter is not possible without time and freedom. Of course first few years or decade involve wealth building but later when it is established you are now hiring others to slowly remove yourself from business.

Wealth management is actually fun part because at this point you no longer run everything exchausting yourself and can find time for your personal growth and business growth managing from high level.

That is for wealth management but being self-employed mastering your trade does not really require to go to such heights. You just enjoy your life doing what you love and live on your "modest" (depends) income that your trade brings. I think less stress here and no wealth building is involved at all.