View Single Post
Old 20-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Deactivated Account

hello Sparrow,

I have heard that when one leaves this life and moves on, that when they wake from their sleep, they have the opportunity of taking classes on the Other Side. These classes can be on a variety of topics, such as how to communicate with those still here on earth, classes as to learning to be guides, or just classes on whatever it is one needs/ wants to learn about on the higher levels of consciousness. ( not exactly sure how to word that )

I was wondering what your thoughts might be on this ?

I have also heard that it is easier for those on the Other Side to communicate with those still here on earth, if the first person to pass over ... was receptive to this communication idea while still living here on earth. So, in other words, if the person who passed on, didn't really believe in this communication being possible, then they had to " learn " how to communicate, like learning a new language, kind of . It would then be beneficial for two people, should they decide they want to continue communication from the Other Side, that they are on the same page as to believing this is possible to do so - before either of them leaves the earth ? Just curious.

with blessings of love & light,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction