View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony16
When my father died I was driving to the hospital. His late partner Maggie appeared in the car beside me. She had been in her late 50s when she'd died 10 years previously. However she appeared as a lot younger woman, also the colours were far more vivid than life. She smiled at me and said "don't worry I'm looking after him now". She nodded over into the back seat and sat there was my father, only he looked a lot younger. She had her hand stretched back and laid on top of his hands. As I looked at looked at him I realised he was looking around with pure wonderment on his face. It crossed my mind that whatever he was seeing I wasn't. They then just faded away. Now my Father in life had been a well renowned Spiritual healer but I felt he was seeing a place that wasn't like this World at all. From this I conclude the afterlife will come as a shock to us all.

Wow, that was quite an experience. Have you seen other spirits or just this one time? You obviously have some talent. I saw my Gram in a dream once right as she was leaving but nothing during waking hours. Well what great insight that the afterlife is awe inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story.