View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
The entire world would benefit from seeing a psychiatrist so that's not super helpful lol

"Those who seek help from a psychiatrist need to have their head examined."
Alan Watts

I agree with all nature grows wrote.

Diet. first and foremost, science just found out the bacteria in your gut can alter you mood significantly. Not to mention diet and sleep also affect your brain chemistry a lot.

I can fully attest to smoking too much. It's a cumulative drug that when done too much can cause depression and slight paranoia. not sure if its from the actual strand or the chemicals. Maybe even the energy from those harvesting and growing it as well. usually takes me about a month and a half before my mind clears up and i get less anxious and less "Mr. Scrooge like".

My biggest thing is when i start getting depressed or irritable i notice it correlates to my workout schedule dramatically. When they say exorcise releases good brain chemicals they aren't lying.

Just offering what i have noticed about myself and i wanted to throw in the Alan Watts quote. as what he is implying there in the lecture is gold for your situation right now.