View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Knower

What is happening to me in the mornings?!

Hello everyone :) im having strange experiences when i wake up and wondered if anyone could explain whats happening to me.
This started when i was listening to tones as i was sleeping, one i added in thinking maybe it will make my dreams more vivid was 963hz - activate your pineal gland.
When i woke up that morning i turned my head to the right and i could see a history of my recent dreams, when i turned my head left i heard glass break in my ears and i could hear a frequency/ tone and i could feel insane energy in my forehead. I managed to snap out of it somehow.
The next morning i woke up and for a few seconds saw the word 'renegade' written on my door.
Its been a week for having normal mornings but today i woke up to hear a fly had got in and was trying to get out my window, i was thinking by the noise its making its deffo a fly and not a bee/ wasp, then i really woke up. I must have been dreaming but it felt so so real. I moved a little bit but then i couldnt move my body at all, and i heard a frequency in my ears again, no glass breaking and no feeling of energy in my forehead, just the sound. I managed to get out of it my moving my finger tips, then hand and arm and i was out, but my body kept trying to go back into that state, in the end i gave up and got out of bed early.
Any explanation would be nice please as this is all new to me, i guess the main questions are why am i hearing this frequency, it is 100% not tinitus!! Completely different noise, what was the sound of glass breaking in my ears.
And the main question is what if i let things carry on and not try to snap out of it, will i be safe?
Thank you for taking the time to read, i share my love to you all! :)