Thread: Heard from him
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not apathetic by any means. Deep down, for some reason beyond logic, I want him. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually... I want him. Do I want to kiss those lips? Yes. Stay up all night tearing up the sheets? Yes. Marry him? Build a life and family? Grow old together? Yes. The passion is tgere, believe me. If he texted me that he broke up with his girlfriend and wanted to pursue me romantically... I would be on cloud 9.

However, he ignored me for 6 weeks and I lost it. I cried, refused to eat, lost a zest for life and constantly stalked him on social media, obsessing over him and analyzing for hours. Thats no way to live. I can't change how I feel for him but I had to put it in a box and tuck it somewhere safe. If he decides to open that box one day... It's there. But right now he is choosing to pursue her. He obviously needs this. They may date a few more months or years and break up. They may marry and eventually divorce or may be life partners. We don't know. I know he and I will be together eventually, this life or another, but I can't force it on his part.
again and not for the first time im gonna emphasise this.big time.IF he is indeed your twin flame,then you are literally 1 soul inhabiting 2 bodies.he feels you and you feel him.therefore you can choose.to hurt.and knowing that it is hurting him.or to love.and KNOWING that he will feel that love.do you HONESTLY want to HURT yourself?in other words flip around your thought processes and LOVE yourself as you would send that LOVE to your twin.its IMPORTANT.and if he is not ur true twin then what harm is it to actually LOVE yourself?learning to let go is also an important thing.to set yourself free.as you are setting him free.we are moving beyond the idea of possession and having to possess.i know its hard,ive been there.but LISTEN to my TRUTH.PLEASE.IF he is indeed your true twin flame and not a 2.99 version then he WILL CHOOSE to return of his own FREE WILL.who the hell are you to control him?