View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
A message from SGS

Love, light and liberty to all.

Do not fear the unknown. When your time comes and you invest your soul onward into the heavenly realms, you will be overcome with a love you cannot comprehend. It will come from above and from below. It will seem to come from every direction and from within, but never shall you be without. It will be as if a wave of sublime love and peace washes over you, penetrates and permeates through you.

The barriers of time and space will dissolve. Your human memory will seem but a drop of water next to the ocean of all that has come before you, and all that you are to become. Ancient friends and spiritual family you never knew you had will greet and gather to hear your stories. They will applaud your successes and achievements, and show unreserved understanding of every failure and fall.

Your pains and sorrows will be nurtured and understood. The grand angels of light will descend down upon you and engulf you will healing and revitalizing rays of clarity and comfort. You will return to your humble abode, your cottage. Your spiritual home away from home. Your palace in heaven.

You will walk the halls of wisdom and the libraries of knowledge. You will walk the gardens of the gods and the temples of the masters. You will walk the corridors of history and the stairways of the stars. You will see the tapestry of eternal life and the choir of a thousand angels. You will see your own image as you so choose, and choose that which comes next.

There is nothing to fear upon death, only a life lived in regret.

-SPARROW-

Wow... This is so beautiful. I put it on my desktop so I can reread it everyday.

Thank you Sparrow.