View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
In the past 2 or 3 years, my hairs have reduced enough to reveal the head. The victim is the top of the head. There are plenty of hair above the forehead but at the top, it is a mess. My age is 21. The reason for this, I believe is a spirtual thing I did almost 4 years ago. I tried to awaken my crown chakra. I did not obtain proper knowledge about other chakras and just straight forward began to channel energy through it. I felt the energy gather in my head but I could not feel it rising upward. I forced the energy to rise beyond my head. I think I succeded to some extent, but a headache was formed that lasted for a whole year. I did not mess with that again. Now I am fine but the hair loss is exactly at the spot where I released the energy. At the top pf my head. I do not want to lose my hairs just yet. I seek a solution for my hair fall that would not only reduce the hair loss but also restore the lost hair. I can not afford expensive hair treatment so I am searching for alternative remedies.
Technically bold people haven't lost their hair. Their hairs just grow more slowly and thinner and have become so fragile that they break off easily. This makes them harder to see and makes us believe we've lost them.

Hair loss has a genetic factor but extreme stress or anxiety over a prolonged amount of time or trauma also can cause boldness.

Hairs on the scalpel respond to testosterone negatively, they will grow more slowly.
Hairs around the chin respond to testosterone positively, they will grow faster.
This genetic design is likely caused by female sexual preference for bold men or some other advantage or both that causes boldness to manifest itself strongly in the male population

Eastern medicine states that drinking urine and washing with urine can prevent hair loss ( not restore it ) and has many other beneficial effects.
This directly contradicts elder western beliefs that contact with urine is unhealthy in any case.
But this is only a half-truth. Drinking urine is deadly if used wrongly.
These days the west is slowly starting to accept what is known in the east for eons.