View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Dear neil,

It seems that those people who publicly decry will also do that so that others may notice. It is not an appeal to the individual, but an appeal to the populace not to 'believe' the individual because they personally do not...or else, you would have sent me that PM instead of directly disobeying Administration.

The above could be said to be a COPOUT instead of considering my thoughts to you.....a side step so to speak...but it didn't phase me.

And you counter by replying with the statement of me publicly "decrying" as a way of being noticed....that made me smile so much...EH....ta.....when you could have honestly queried my post with an interest in maybe becoming aware of something.

You are on a public forum stating your belief of who you believe you are....SO I WILL REPLY PUBLICLY.....NO WINK NESSESARY.

I am more knowledgeable about all things spiritual, than what people on this forum choose to believe, that I do....and I know the truth of who you are as an incarnated being , as well of a number of others...because of my experiences that are numerous, and THAT I DO NOT BOAST ABOUT. and I know that you will not be able grasp that. and I ONLY just suggested in my previous post, that it is pointless for you to state, that you are the being that you believe yourself to be....untill you can prove it.

IT IS THE QUITE ONES WHO MORE THAN LIKELY KNOW MORE THAN THE OUT SPOKEN....AND I HAVE LISTENED TO SO MANY PEOPLE SPEAKING OUT QUITE LOUDLY, ABOUT WHO THEY BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE, THERE ARE POWERS AT PLAY IN THIS UNIVERSE, THAT CAN AND WILL USE ALL OF THEIR POWERS TO FOOL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH INTO BELIEVING ALL MANNER OF THINGS...AND THERE ARE INNUMERAL NUMBERS OF NOT SO FORTH COMING SPIRITUAL BEINGS, WHO DO NOT HAVE EARTHLINGS BEST INTEREST AT HEART...AND WHO HAVE SOME VERY DISCUSTINGLY DEPLORABLE REASONS FOR BEING HERE ON EARTH....AND I AM AWARE OF THEIR REASONS BECAUSE OF MY VERY OWN EXPERIENCES WITH THEM, AND I MENTIONED A VERY LARGE GROUP OF SUCH BEINGS, IN MY LAST POST WHO HAVE BEEN CARRYING ON A VERY UNLOVING SENERIO OF DELUSION, FROM EARLY CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD, ON THAT VERY LOVLELY AUSTRALIAN PERSON THAT I KNOW OF AND MENTIONED IN MY LAST POST.

......You may believe me or not...I truly do not mind...regards neil.