View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
There are some excellent suggestions listed above. I truly concur with the amazonite recommendation in this regard. For me, just holding it feels so pacifying and 'right.'

I also wish to add rose quartz to the mix. It is a highly soothing, nurturing stone which also vibrates on the fourth (heart) chakra. A reiki practitioner whom I saw once referred to it as, 'The Mother Stone' because it can be quite comforting and pacifying to use. It has helped me to mend some of my own emotional wounds so I can speak from experience.

A friend of mine has worked with malachite to help soothe the heart and mend a break. It is another heart chakra stone. I actually have yet to work with it - or even own it, however.

Lastly, I find sodalite incredibly calming and relaxing in all stressful, or even shocking situations.

"FairyCrystal" has given you some wonderful advice on finding the right crystal and color which works for you. It's a learning process and can be a beautiful, insightful one at that!

Good luck and I hope you find peace!

Blessings!