View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamonkey1014
Thank you!! I really appreciate this info.
You're welcome!
In a way it's finding out what works for you and for that it could be helpful to either go to a crystal shop or to go through the assortment of a good crystal shop online and see what calls you.
It's an intuitive/feeling thing, you cannot choose mentally.
A good example of that: I purchased a rhodochrosite (also not default quality). I was truly drawn to it, even went back to get it after I'd decided to leave it as it was quite expensive.
Yet, when I carried it on me during my time of grief after breakup, I kept losing it. About 3-4 times. Couple times indoors, once outdoors. Thank goodness it was on my own premises still, right behind my wooden gate. But it had been there for some 2 days before I found it again. I was so happy!
But I acknowledged that clearly it was not the right stone to carry on me, even though it does help with heartache. I respected the stone having a mind of its own, hihi, and haven't touched it for weeks.
Then the other they it suddenly seemed to call again. So I now occasionally hold it, but I daren't carry it on me anymore

Just to illustrate there are no defaults... YOu can come a long way if you tune into what's bothering you and feel for what colour stone comes up. That might help to narrow it down. Think of a pink crystal, and feel with your inner being. Is it a Yes or a No. Do the same with yellow, blue, and so on.
Another way to test is to look at a stone you think may be helpful, put your hands on your Solar Plexus as you look at it. Allow it in, breathe it into your Solar Plexus. If you feel yourself move forward, it's a Yes, if you move back it's a No. (Not actually stepping back, but as if you're gently pushed without moving your feet).

Good luck!