View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 12:42 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for angelic star

The first section applies more to romantic relationships while the second applies more to more general relationships

Eight of swords, five of pentacles, knight of pentacles, nine of cups, eight of wands, king of cups

It seems like you're having a lot of relationships in your life that are what people would call immature, but fun in nature. Specifically, there's one person in your life that is feeling this way about the relationships you have. The message I am getting is to spend less time worrying about work and to have more fun. By doing this, you will be able to still earn good money at work but also enjoy yourself at the same time. Healthy, stable, enjoyable relationships will also come about from the effort to focus less on work and more on having fun. I also see that such a move will allow you to have children, if that's what you're looking for. Spending time by the water and enjoying delicacies such as wine and music will also help you in the realm of relationships.

Two of cups, Nine of wands, two of pentacles, queen of pentacles, strength, five of wands

In order to free yourself from relationships which have deceit and lies, you need to rely on the intuitive advise being given to you is what I am getting. A lot of purging and clearing of negative things needs to be done to reach good terms in your relationships, so allow this to happen because this will lead to positive results in the relationships. You have to be willing to let go of the need to do all the work within the relationships also in order for them to flower and progress well. I am getting that you will very much like the results of sort of letting go and the effects it will have on the relationships in your life. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and its coming I am getting. There will always be issues, but once you get done with the set of problems you are dealing with right now, the worst will be behind you.

Question for traceyacey

What are G's thoughts about me currently?

Last edited by traceyacey12 : 17-01-2018 at 01:47 AM.