View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
was about to say that completely agree.. lol

It doesn't matter either way. I just learned why the confusion behind whether Gabriel is male or female. had to have a quick lesson. sorry for the distraction my friend.

Interestingly, when I first "spoke" to or "saw" Michael and Gabriel, it was in a regular dream (which became lucid once I was struck by their energetic presence and some other details) where I was being interviewed in a backstage room or small conference room, which somehow made sense in the dream. We were having a very warm chat, I recall.

And they appeared as just regular humans, Michael as a dark-haired gent with a distinctive profile who could literally have been from half the places in the world, and Gabriel as a black woman...who I realised had the most beautiful, perfect features I'd ever seen, and they were luminescent. Her dark skin was pearly and glowy...that's when I realised her presence and her features were unearthy in their perfection. Then I noticed she wore a long woven robe of sorts, with a cape, whilst Michael was in jeans and a long-sleeved work shirt and shoes...but that he too had an unearthly perfection to his presence. I was much younger then and I remember thinking...these beings are real and unmistakably transcendental, angelic...so warm and loving. We chatted a bit more after I'd realised who they were and then we parted warmly.

Later, I came to find out that they look different in their adam kadmon form (for one, I don't see Gabriel as female in appearance as a rule but he is still particularly luminescent, though they all are...and they are all possessed of features and form that are beyond the perfection of human form). But I was told that they chose the "ordinary human" forms that they did initially because they knew I would feel at ease and at home with them. Had this not been the case, they could have appeared as more similar to someone I know, if needed, so that I would not be frightened or startled by their appearance in my dream.

BTW I have never had anything but love, support, and illumination/divine insight and understanding provided by them, whenever I asked and commensurate with my ability to understand it. Though I have taken some tough questions to them and received as much as I could grasp in response, and always with love and kindness.

I am not sure where some of the different experiences with angels (who also may serve as mentors and guides) comes from, but I do know that as badcopy noted, we are all at different places on our path. And much of our negative impressions are fear-based. Once we move beyond fear, our perspective begins to shift. We begin to open more deeply to love and to responsibility (ownership).

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke