View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Oh my here we go again.

For a start our lives are continuous,
It is the same life with or without the flesh connected...I wonder if you can possibly see that.......

The concept of suicide is not a reality not a possibility, because the conscious life continues on seamlessly, at the transition from the non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh body.
And the flesh just starts to decompose as it was designed to do after we didn't want to be connected to it anymore.....IT IS NOT SUICIDE....IT IS JUST A DECISION TO GO AND RESIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT IN ANOTHER STYLE OF THE SAME CONSCIOUS LIFE.

The concept of suicide is to kill a life form, and the earth flesh is not a sentient nor conscious life form, so suicide it is not.....all of my life experiences have been experienced from soul self, and with the aid of the non conscious brain and senses of the earthly flesh form.
And all of my conscious experiences are stored with in me and not within my brain.....I am not sure if you may understand or agree with this fact.

One can sever the energetic connection between the spiritual soul self of who we are, and the "non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh form" of who we are not, at any moment in our life on earth, and it is not a spiritual crime in the eyes of god and we will never be published for it or have to re do our life on earth because of it....can you possibly grasp that......

.....SO WHEN WE DISCONNECT FROM THE FLESH, IT HAS NOT BEEN KILLED....IT IS ONLY DISCARDED AND ONLY STARTS TO DECOMPOSE....CAN YOU POSSIBLY GRASP THAT CONCEPT AS WELL.

In a perfect earth world we would not have spiritual beings hindering our god given right to communicate with our family members who have already had their energetic connection between their soul selves and their earthly flesh, severed and who now live a full life without the flesh body......

....some of the spiritual beings I have had speaking to me, definitely wish that they had have been aware, that it is not a spiritual crime to sever the energetic connection to the earhly flesh form. ...and their response to that fact is echoed right here and now as I write....they smile and say "HERE HERE WE AGREE".

I have no desire to reside on this planet any longer so once my folks have made their transition from the earth, then I am going to leave as well.....there is nothing wrong with that desire.....I wish to reside in gods salubrious holy kingdom of which there are many mansions and they are all a safe haven and freely abundant.

Ill have no need for automobiles, electricity, electrical devices, or food and no need for a toilet whatsoever, because I will never have to digest organic food stuffs anymore, and ill never need to take another shower to wash dirt off of me, I have an exeptional artistic ability and i am going to express it in a magically spiritual way in the salubrious holy kingdom, where art takes on a kind of life of it's own on the canvas, when it is observed by the observer.

Life here does pale in comparison to the life in the holy kingdom....why would I want to stay on the earth any longer, when I can roam throughout the kingdom of love and total freedom and abundance...SMILES.

Yes you are correct your words would not stop me from severing the energetic connection, and you are wrong as I mentioned....suicide it is not.....and I will not be in need of your prayers, but thank you for your offer...SMILES..as I will be happy and SAFE.

Oh by the way medical attention or advice is also not a nessecity...and I have a medical directive order in place to stop anyone from interfering in my act to sever the energetic cord.
And my solicitor has a copy of my will, and knows of my spiritual beliefs and desires, and is waiting for the call to activate my will.

I also have paid for my funeral, and have also informed my lovely funeral director of my desires. And have chosen a beautiful hand woven organic casket.

All of my close relatives also know of my spiritual beliefs and are ok with my choice to leave the earth...as is my mum and dad if I do choose to leave before them. And they are cool with any choice that I make.

So here's cheers and I am eagerly looking forward to my most salubrious lifestyle without the flesh.....SMILES FROM ME..NEIL.

I actually also believe that there is life after death and that you can’t kill the soul by killing your flesh. Yet what I read here is a man who has given up on life. God will not hate you and will welcome you with open arms that much is certain. But that doesn’t mean he’s happy. He will privately weep if you come home early because the pain the world gave you was too much.

As for your friends and family I shall pray for them too. Just because they know you’ll be okay afterwards doesn’t make it less sad that they will no longer see you.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon