View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Master
From all of what I know.

Was from an experience where two of my friends told me they could see my wings, and when I asked them what color they simultaneous told me they were black. I didn't take the color too personally, but rather was hurt when the tone one of my friends had used when answering the question. To which I responded by reeling back on my heels, when I back away from my friend was about the same moment he told me "Oh hey! You don't have to bring your wings in..".. to which my response was flat out "What?" What do you mean..."? And as far as he told me the moment I became hurt I according to him had brought my wings from a position of being spread out and folded them in.

I can not see what they see, I can not see wings.. So have nothing to conclude but what they have told me. He told me when I was hurt I brought my wings in, and this surprised him when I did this- he seemed to think it indicated I was hurt and he was or seemed offended by it, to which I let him no... I didn't do anything..

I can not see nor feel them. As far as I know he told me when they were brought in they had looked like blades somehow (?) I do not understand what he meant by this only I remember him telling me upon a position change they either looked or sounded like blades. (I think he meant like metalic blades).

That is all I have ever heard on angels or black wings... Merely they told me that was the color they saw when they claimed to see my wings I never knew about having, and I had never told them about my thoughts on anything about angels. One night our friend passed to the ground with chest pain and myself and this other friend (Whom had reacted the way he did about seeing these wings.. being pulled in) were the only ones showing any concern about our friend. I remember stating to call for an ambulance as I was worried about the chest pain, this friend agreed and no one else wanted to call for it. I ended up angry and my voice changed... and then my friends took note of that and ended up on the subject of angels. Our friend ended up picking himself up and said he was fine, an ambulance was not called on his prompting.

That is all I have ever heard about black wings. I never associated them to be indicative of the Fallen.

I was only told people could see wings on me and that they were black by my friends. I had no hurt because of the color- but rather how the word "black" came out of my friend's mouth- It sounded like he hated me, alright? Over non-existent (IMO) wings I can't even see but supposedly have.

I have been told people see black wings on me, fallen or not.

And apparently the color black doesn't set right with people. Even if we are only talking energetic wings other people are telling me I have..

As far as I am concerned the only thing black that night was the tone of voice used in description of ...what?... A color.

Light? Dark? Black? White? Good, Evil?

And?

I do not know what black wings are even supposed to mean or indicate in the spirit world.

I do know my friends can see them. But here it is said that beings (Angels?) are all of light and therefore their wings can never turn Black.

I was told these wings other people see on me that I very well can not and have never seen do have a color and it is black?

So how does this word "Never" factor in now?

Where is it said by the way black wings are associated with the fallen, but you know what I really want to know? Who is actually behind the wall of text, ink in a book telling people this..