Thread: A Deeper Life
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 05:20 AM
Master
Thank you for your comment. The experience of our deeper Self is very hard to describe;
it transcends words and thoughts and communication happens on a different level than done
in human communication. I try to stay away from labels because that deeper Self is called by
many names, “Atman, Soul, Divine Spark, etc., are but a few of those names, but actually it is
beyond name and form.

It transcends concepts, and concepts of it might keep us from experiencing it deeper. Having said this,
I will now offer my concepts. In my experience, it is brilliant radiant light, and when that inner light
touches you it feels like overwhelming intoxicating love. There are no thoughts or emotions, but there
is an incredibly powerful feeling of being at home. I believe we all have that light or divine spark, within us.

I refer to it as the “likeness of God,” and view the outside world as an image projected by that likeness,
which in my opinion is in all things. The image is on the outside, on the surface, and the likeness is within,
on a deeper level projecting that image. This is just my perspective, and how I interpret us being created in
God’s image and likeness. Unconditional love is Lord of heaven and Earth.

We all have that within us, in my opinion that divine spark is in all things. The human makeup is such that
we can seek it, but many tend not to consciously seek it. Because in seeking it we have to go through all that
we have stuffed down inside of ourselves, all that we have piled, or covered, over our inner light.
This is “The Great Work” of humanity, the work of self-transformation; undoing our conditioning and all
the imaginary clutter that we have stuffed down inside us and piled over our own inner light.

The rewards of bathing in the depths of our own inner being are unfathomable; and in my opinion it is
our destiny to experience such; it is our destiny to return to our most truest, and most awesomely purest,
home, beyond words and thoughts.