View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Master

Hi Legrand,

Nice topic you started there :)

I haven't done much research on Atlantis, I really have no idea if it was a real thing or just a myth. It seems it was such a long time ago, that we have no archeological proof (yet) of its existence. Graham Hancock wrote a book about signs of underwater civilisations (that were submerged thousands of years ago, but were originally on solid ground), but Atlantis wasn't among them.

In terms of the Sumerians, we have a lot of authentic material to go by and plenty of artefacts, entire cities, etc... so it is a lot easier to draw conclusions.

One thing I would note is that the Anunnaki, wherever they came from originally, referred to the Sumerians as black-headed ones (that's what Sumer means), presumably, because their hair, unlike that of the Sumerians, wasn't black. Most likely, they were red, or blond-haired. They also had long beards, which wasn't that common amongst the local men.

Another note, is that from an anthropological perspective, Neanderthals were blue or green-eyed and had red hair, perhaps even blonde, plus they had bigger brains than us. It is entirely possible that instead of the primitive brutes we imagine them to be, they were actually an advanced civilisation and tales of Atlantis and the gods are somehow memories of this advanced race. It is fascinating to ponder the implications.

I wrote about this before, but the real conflict within much of humanity, may actually be between the Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon element.

Neanderthals were left-handed, red-haired, moon-worshippers, night people, promiscous and matriarchal. Cro-magnons were right-handed, black-haired, sun-worshippers, day people, monogamous and patriarchal. Even today, the difference between Left and Right, whether in politics and religions, remains strong. We are a hybrid species (except for sub-saharan Africans, who are pure Cro-Magnon) and this conflict between the two different genetic markers remains strong and has likely contributed to our success as a species. I actually think that when we hear tales about Anunnaki bloodlines, the bloodline of the gods, it is this Neanderthal heritage that we're really talking about.

Noteworthy is the fact that the people with perhaps the highest percentage of Neanderthal DNA are the Ashkenazi Jews, God's chosen people. Note that God in Genesis is actually Elohim, which is the Hebrew version of the Anunnaki. They may very well be one of these bloodlines of the gods that go back to Neanderthal times and note as well, how much they are persecuted by the right and noted for their Left-wing politics and matrilineal society.

This is all speculation, but quite interesting to think about.