View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
well since you mention the book that brings us to the simple fact that you've liklely not read it so how can you really speak on the matter of whether he's right or wrong if 1. you didn't read his book and 2. you haven't done subsequent research or experimentation to support your counter-arguments?

I've done research and have a fair understanding of nutrition and biological processes of metabolism.

Quote:
Of course he is not a medical doctor,

Nor is he a PHD, and titling himself Dr. is deceptive.

Quote:
do you honestly have no idea what that entails and how many are murdered and mislead by medical doctors every year and every day? Unlike medical doctors he has a high success rate of healing people. did you investigate how many people have actually been helped by him?

I have see numerous testimonials.

Quote:
bedridden MS patients begin walking because of his help and teachings. and yes he sells products and wrote a book (uhoh call the Better Business Bureau someone trying to help teach people wrote a book *gasp* did you call them? since you're so offended that he wrote a book that's for sale...?) He does have decades of experience, thousands of patients treated successfully, and other credentials that actually mean something and don't require jumping through evil mainstream fiery hoops. Look at his actual life accomplishments and credentials.

He doesn't seem to have any credentials. If so, what are they and what institutions did he obtain them from.

Quote:
You say he has no understanding of biological processes? That is entirely inaccurate and if you took a little time to listen to what he says and looked into it yourself you would find he is one of the only ones who understands and teaches about actual biological processes

I listened to two of you tube videos and he obviously doesn't understand the lymph system, and can't seem to coherently explain anything about nutrition.

Quote:
Do you know anything about the 'lymph system'?Do you know anything about the immune system?

You could explain them to me if you do.

[quote]Even mainstream murdercine is not oblivious to the immune system and the little they do teach about the lymph system shows that it is involved in the detoxification process of the body. Can you wonder why so many cancers involve lymph in the title or call for cutting it out and up? Please do a couple minutes of research into what the lymphatic system is and does and come back to me with what you've learned.

[quote]Considering we are all humans (and frugivorous species if you are open to researching that)[quote]

If the apes are anything to go by, we are omnivores.

Quote:
why wouldn't we all be treated with the same modality?

The reasons are:

1) Our biological system has evolved to ingest plant and animal products.

2) Human beings live all over the world in a wide range of natural environments, including places like mountains, deserts, islands and cold climates which have very little vegetation or fertile soil. We survived and thrived by utilising the resources of diverse environments.

Thus the evolution of our species has necessitated a very wide range of dietary practice, which in turn allowed humans to inhabit all sorts of environments/climates. Prescribing a 'true human diet' is a fundamentally flawed concept.

Quote:
I wonder if you know anything about herbs or how mainstream medicine bases a lot of its prescriptions and otcs on them.. but they take them too far away from their natural state and they become toxic chemicals that cause death and all the sick side effects anyone with a tv can hear about during commercials. if you don't have a tv you can google what a random prescription drug or otc threatens to do to the body. and you can also look up the scientific studies supporting the healing efficacy of herbs, and fruit if you want. I can do it for you if you want just let me know.

The primary problem with the medical health system is doctors are not well educated in nutrition. They take the Hippocratic oath, but don't abide by "let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food" (Hippocrates).

Quote:
and Dr. Morse sells herbal products because he has done the journey for us and found combinations that are effective and quality sources to get them from as not all retailers and resources are the same or worth investing in as I'm sure you know. If I was a practitioner I would want to find and create the best products for people listening to me because I wouldn't want them to be misled or waste money on inferior products. I don't make money at the moment and don't buy his products, I just take herbs that my fiance buys us from the sample wall of a health store because they seem cheap at just a few dollars or less for most ounce sized bags, but actually we're paying more because buying them in bulk or in stronger doses like Dr. Morse sells would be less expensive in the long run. and more effective surely but anyways I am still in the process of learning and healing myself. and you know what is free? The hundreds of videos that Dr. Morse has made for people. He sits there most weeks, sometimes multiple times a week, and answers questions that people send in and most of his videos are an hour or even longer. He does it because he loves to help and teach people and wants the truth spread around so people don't have to suffer. He is a spiritual man and cares more about that but knows how important it is for people to feel well while here and be able to lose the distraction of bodily pain and live a greater existence.

I'm pretty sure he runs a scam with his 1500 dollar 'detox kits' and other supplements (it's common practice in the supplement industry). He is being deceptive about his qualifications so as to mislead people (which common in the nutrition industry). His approach has some success because he restricts all the processed junk with added sugar, high calorie/low nutrient content, and chemical additives - but he does not explain nutrition in terms of nutrients or biological processes in a coherent way. He rambles a vacuous narrative and does not display even rudimentary knowledge.