Thread: Acceptance
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Don't sweat the small stuff Joe.

When your aware of the bigger picture it catches up to you anyway...hehehe

The brevity in being human, means we get to practice it over and over, without sweating.

Imperfectly perfect balance allows you to be less contained by your failings and more accepting of them as a human as you show. Holding your own presence lends itself to what is moving outside of yourself. What one takes is their point of awareness and readiness, so letting go to accept them as they are, is often less sweaty and more fun too.

We cant accept what we are "not seeing/unaware" of more complete. Even awareness of an issue doesn't bring lasting change until one "gets it" more complete. Its a whole integrative process that I naturally accept in others because I accept my own process in opening deeper to notice more and build it as a way of living it deeper.

Yes sounds good nature, i was thinking there are so many positions and movements in this life to help anyone live in blindness tbh, i mean movements of the physical and the politic too, if you think about it. I remember speaking with this guy along while back now at a buddhist centre he said if he looked down from where he was he'd fall..maybe the trick is not to look down..but seriously you can look happy if you want lol..

I mean the simple madness of it all, politicians who are guardians of our laws etc. who make decisions in their own favours because they are invested in properties and capital etc. what a crazy world lol. So yes looking after oneself and treating those closest too you as you would like to be treated yourself is probably a good start and occasionally i attack people who treat me the way i would never treat them...lol. but there you go maybe it will help them wake up, who knows or maybe not. Actually i should really take a position of spiritual compassion within my own situation and i do. just not sure how often i live in it probably not enough. Sometimes we see our partners and wives and husbands as something other than spiritual souls, sometimes we dont even see them as such ? Society doesn't often carry this message so we have an excuse for ignorance i suppose.

What I'm driving at is the notion of being a householder or husband etc. in the 21st century as opposed to being a monk etc. So yes seeing the members of your family as spiritual beings could bring about detachment and understanding. I know it sounds obvious but its not. It may take away the guilt which comes from a false responsibility..that a child or spouse has her own spiritual destiny although they are intricately linked into you at this moment in time which can be a great joy and spiritual insight but also can be a heavy burden. Some Food for thought on this Easter Sunday Morning !

Happy Easter

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge