View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have a similar size piece and with a crystal size does not matter....its the energy that is connected to you and the the stone and then the Universe that matters most. I once handed out sheets like the information here on the post with a sliver of a stone on them. The results that one's had choosing what works for them randomly the feedback was amazing.

What I have found it can do is help one "trust" more in the dream and intuition messages we might miss out on. It helps open that energy space where I found you recall more if you sleep with it when you wake up.

I am not sure its one I would take with me in my pocket or purse, more I have it around the house. I do not need to be more OPEN to the psychic side of me that is open enough.

Malachite

Malachite is a stone of antiquity, with a history dating back as far as 4000 BC. Book of the Dead indicating that the Egyptians believed that the goddess of the sky “drops stars on the earth in the form of green stones”.

Mystical Properties:

Malachite is wonderful for increasing one’s concentration skills, as well as being beneficial to the physical, psychic, and intuitive vision. It will assist one in finding a balanced path between desires of ones ego and the higher will. Aiding in the removal of emotional blockages and inspiring one with new and fresh ideas, Malachite will in turn help to manifest the goals that have been set. Soothing to one’s soul, it shall release stress to assist in creating new beginnings.

Healing Properties:

Malachite is a powerful healing stone, promoting growth and building strength on so many levels. Due to its high copper content, it has a steady pulsing electromagnetic energy field, said to absorb negative energy from the aura as well as cleansing it. In this process, one will be protected from the ill effects of negative energies.

Magical Properties
Energy: Receptive
Planet: Venus
Elements: Earth
Deity: Hathor, Juno and Freyja
Powers: Protective, power and success
Zodiac: Capricorn and Scorpio
Chakra Classification: Heart Chakra in terms of love and opening one’s heart.