Thread: Taj Mahal
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett
Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful and astonishing destinations in India. I like to visit this attraction. within few days I will make a move towards Bangalore with my friend. I will also spare some time for my tour of this attractions. I will spend some time at this awesome destination and will make my tour marvellous and memorable for us. Now guys I would like to read your views about Taj Mahal.

?

Well, if you know your history about the place, you'd know that this "palace" is actually a mausoleum.

Just recently, I read a report where the beautiful marble of the Taj Mahal is being threatened by the droppings of insects that are swarming from the highly polluted river nearby. Workers scrub the marble daily to clean the droppings off, but the act of scrubbing is starting to wear away the mosaics. Unfortunately, the problem is actually turning the white marble green and there isn't an easy solution.

One of the most fascinating things that I've learned about the Taj Mahal is that the architecture follows the Golden Ratio. If you have a chance, I'd suggest you do some research into the Fibonacci sequence and what is meant by sacred geometry. It's an incredibly interesting story.