View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 07:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
You may find this link interesting. It's a remote viewing of Mars 1 million years ago. The information is said to come from released documents from CIA and supposedly information is unaltered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWbwd8apTw

If your time is limited for viewing you might forward the video to 11:00 where it gets very interesting.

Is it fact or fiction? I don't know...I'm neither a believer or disbeliever. I can't think of any reason that it couldn't be fact. I've heard/read about people who claim we originated on Mars.

MARDAV70, I watched the youtube video of Martian remote viewing you recommended, and it is quite an eye-opener. Everything the remote viewer said fits what I know about the catastrophe that befell Mars about a million years ago, and the monolithic structures he saw sound like the pyramids and other structures photographed by NASA. Thanks so much for sharing this very informative video.

I think you are on to something very important with the fused chromosones, which I agree are evidence of genetic engineering. From my reading of telepathic messages from benevolent, highly evolved space people, millions of years ago certain space races deliberately manipulated the genetics of Earth people as a way of speeding up our evolution.