View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Mate .

I am all for self-appreciation, self love but how would you say an Individual gets within that zone If they do not love thy self .

What Is here right now for that Individual In that respect Is none of the above .

How does one dissolve self hate for example?

x daz x

Hi. Great questions. No one is totally devoid of self-love. It's not possible. Everyone has love for themself, in truth, and it simply needs to be practiced, which is what the article is all about: practicing self-love. Even a person with an intense degree of self-hate must still lighten up somehow (which is applying self-love, you see), and through that desire to feel better, that choice, that positive SHIFT, they are in effect practicing self-love, whether they are aware of it or not. That simple feeling of "I want to feel better" that even a depressed person would have is an expression of love in the here/now. However, the people that most resonate with my article are already well on the path of self-love, and it was for them that the article was written for (which was for "confirmation"), and for anyone who is vibrationally drawn to it. It's clearly not a how-to article. I simply gave the ground floor, which is all that is needed. For those interested in specific exercises for practicing feeling good, I've given quite a few of them already in other threads of mine. This article for the most part was written as positive support for those who are already consciously practicing self-appreciation, you see.