View Single Post
Old 29-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Aye, my friend.. is it compromise to see no difference, to experience both as Unity of the Human Experience? I see the Spirit in the flesh, deeds are the signature of the Soul, flesh bearing witness to 'that' which it 'is'..

Be well..

Hi brother. Seeing the "Spirit in the flesh" is only possible through perceiving beyond the flesh, which is what Jesus's quote was about, since one cannot serve two masters with any given thought in the moment. One clearly cannot "see" anything spiritual about the flesh with the physical eyes nor the physical senses. You're speaking of "Spirit in manifestation," whereas I am speaking of the Spirit that is Eternal, Changeless and knows nothing of manifestation. Spirit in its True State never really manifested. Manifestation is a dream, a movie. Even Quantum Physics clearly shows that there is no "flesh" as such. Although I know most people don't agree with this, Spirit Itself is the only Reality, and it is beyond all description and perception. Basically, you are perceiving a difference where there is none. The quote was saying essentially what you said, and it had an additional part to it, which is basically "One cannot serve both Spirit and flesh, simply because there is no flesh. There is only Spirit." The "seeing" that you speak of is perception, which is not seeing in the true sense of knowing that Reality that is beyond the imagination. As you know, flesh is a product of imagination. Spirit is beyond all imagination, perception and dualistic concepts.

"Spirit in the flesh" and "deeds are the signature of the soul" are "true" only as far as what one calls multidimensional reality goes. Yes, I recognize the teachings of Seth there! But all teachings of "multidimensional reality" are still close to most dualistic teachings, whereas teachers such as the Buddha and Jesus actually transcended all "dimensions," realizing a Reality that is constant, absolute and unchanging. Theirs was really a teaching of pure non-duality, such as Ramana Maharshi and Lao Tzu (he referred to Absolute Reality as the "uncarved block" in the Tao Te Ching, which even transcends the Tao; the Tao Te Ching is really not about the Tao, but about realizing the state of the "uncarved block," you see, which is stable, unchanged reality).

"Recognizing the spirit" in the quote I mentioned doesn't deny the validity of the flesh in the least. Quite the opposite. It isn't until one can intuitively realize that there is indeed an Absolute, Changeless Reality that is beyond all concepts and descriptions that one can truly respect and enjoy physical existence for the illusion that it is to the fullest. I know it seems impossible to most humans to even consider that none of this "here" is really happening at all, and never really happened, and that "we" doesn't exist, there are no separate "souls," and that there's a True Reality that is beyond anything the human mind can ever conceive of, which I why I only speak of these things to very few seekers. I even recommend teachings such as Seth, etc., still finding value in them myself, but I also know that surrendering to a spiritual Absolute (which one can also call "unconditional love") means that I cannot serve both flesh and spirit at the same time. Why? Because THERE IS NO FLESH as such, my friend. Material reality is not Reality at all. It is just an unstable perception of the mind (as perception is not stable), and perception is not Divine Knowledge. Matter cannot really be spiritualized, nor can Changeless Spirit (Lao Tzu's "uncarved block") really manifest at all. It only "appears" to manifest. Manifestation is just a projection of consciousness. Absolute Reality is the Unmanifest. Material reality at best can be perceived as a dream, a movie, which is exactly what Jesus and Buddha and similar teachers were conveying, but in human language, which by nature is dualistic, and so they did their best. In my own experience, having a deep resonance and FELT connection to this "pure non-dualistic teaching" has helped me expand in consciousness and compassion in ways that no dualistic or multidimensional spiritual teaching could ever do for me, because it cuts right through ALL notions of separation (for Spirit in flesh is still a dualistic concept) to the very Infinite and Eternal Spirit Itself, with no need to "spiritualize" physical reality. That which is truly Sacred is beyond imagination. I can at best say that in my experience I have remembrances of this Reality, which I really have no words to use here that would do It "justice." It is IS what it IS.

Blessings
Kar