View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Seeker

Only on rare occasions do I hear clear, spoken statements that I immediately understand, and they are always very short; the longest was only six words.

Some of my guides' communications with me come in the form of images, which will appear in my mind, and sometimes I will receive a word or two (usually the simple command to "Look!"). In those cases, it is something that will be significant when it appears, and they want me to be aware of its importance.

One of them uses a very specific shade of deep blue to indicate his presence, and that he is trying to communicate with me. The color appears in ceramic objects sometimes, but cars of that color are a favorite of his. Once, when I was in a lot of turmoil and not receptive, I witnessed a collision between two cars that were his exact shade of blue. They were of completely different makes, and different model years, but the exact same color, and they smashed into each other right in front of me. Let's just say he got my attention!

There are many, many shades of deep blue used on cars, but very few cars are a precise match to his color. I can look at 99 dark blue cars that are close, but not it, before spotting the one that is a perfect match. I could go days or weeks without seeing a perfect match, it is so rare. So when I see a car in that color, I know it is a communication from him.

Once, I was potentially facing a lawsuit and felt very unsafe, but after consulting with an attorney I left her office to find my car parked between two other cars (again, completely different makes and model years) that were his shade of blue. Not only that, but the car parked facing mine in the next row over was that shade of blue, and I saw three more on the way home. I had been upset earlier in the day, but after that I felt safe once again, and knew that everything was going to work out (as it did).

Some communications come as a sense of knowledge being impressed upon me. Perhaps I am in a confusing situation, and suddenly I know, with great clarity, exactly what I ought to do, and when I act it is with a power and certainty that is unlike my normal experience. Or perhaps I see something I've always had a mild interest in doing, and suddenly know that it is time to do that thing.

Most come as nudges, telling me to take the alternate route home, stop at a certain store, go to a particular event, or call a specific person. When I do, interesting things happen. Sometimes, I get a nudge to pay close attention to a certain famous person, or the events surrounding a news story, researching them in depth, and when I do I gain insight into something that is happening in my own life.

All of this comes because I know they are there, and open to their communications no matter how they might come. I don't have a pre-conceived notion of how they must communicate with me. I don't expect lengthy, detailed communications, just a nudge in the right direction if they are inclined to give me one.

They don't prevent me from making mistakes or doing something self-defeating, and they don't warn me of impending tragedy or disaster (or tell me anything about the future). What they will do is communicate afterward in ways that help me make sense of and learn from the experience, and see why it was important for me (and any others involved) to have it. They will not interfere with what is needed for my own growth (no matter how painful), because I agreed to it before coming into this body.

My guides are not protectors, nor are they there to solve all of my earthly problems; they are more like friends watching from the stands as I play in a sporting event. They know the rules of the game I am playing, and they have a wider view of the whole field and the relationships between players that I don't have while in the midst of the game. So they cheer me on and shout out plays I might make, and if I am lucky and the wind is right, I might hear them.