View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Duality Is Coexists With Threeness, Fourness etc

Quote:
Shivani Devi---When it is warm or cool, it is neither hot nor cold.

One{ this warm } can only be relative too that{ cool }. Its called relativity and we are embedded in relatively.

Quote:
When an angle is at 45 degrees, it is neither vertical nor horizontal.

45 is relative to all other degrees of existence. 90, 0, 180, 360 etc.

Angle is defined by two radii. Each radii has two ends.

We are embedded in duality. This rather simple minimal-brainer.

Quote:
When something is in the middle, it is neither on the bottom nor on the top.

It is relative to two others --bottom top--- at minimum.

Quote:
I could go on...

And they all are embedded in relativity ergo twoness ergo duality ergo this relative to that etc.

Quote:
Duality only exists when two extremes exist...like 'black' and 'white' totally neglecting the infinite 'shades of grey' in between (and there are more than 50 of them). LOL

Duality exists. End of story.

Finite, occupied space Universe exists with macro-infinite non-occupied space. Reread my orginal post and if you find anything that is not trur, or misleading please share.

Quote:
It is only false human logic which categorises things according to its polar opposite, when there exists a vast array of things 'in between' and the whole inclusion of the subset in relation to any point on the 'number line' between "0" and "1" is what non-duality is all about.

No it is not "false human logic" and why you should state so is what is illogical. Duality exists. End of story.

All in betweens ex 46 degrees is relative to all other degrees and that is many dualities. Those who deny the existence of duality are not using any rational, logical common sense.

Theyu are missing the boat of relativity. This is primarily what Einstein discovered. In 60's a common saying was, its all relative man.

If negative four{ -4 } can be considerd to be diametric{ ergo geometry involvement } of positive four{ 4 } then the exact halfway point is the non-counting number zero.

Halfway inherent involves duality{ twoness } and threeness{ -4, 0 and 4 }.

See my cosmic primary three-ness thread to better grasp threeness.

There exists 360 degrees not just one or two ergo there exist 180 diametric duality extremes.

Duality can be extremes but it can be any twoness. And all twoness is embedded with many other relatives.

And I repeat again, after manyh threads and years, the cosmic duality of finite, occupied space Universe, and macro-infinite non-occupied space, is the only duality twoness, that does not have a spatial threeness of consideration.

Ive made this very clear in many threads and many years. When any have any rational, logical common sense that is evidence that my conclusions are false or misleading, please share.

None have done so in all these years or threads in any forum.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman