View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
[I vehemently disagree that your cousin was being punished for something by being born brain damaged. ]

Well then that makes two of us. However, that is only one explanation. Your explanation makes more sense to me. However, I still disagree that at a soul would chose that kind of life. If it's not being punished then why put yourself through that?

I never thought of myself as a continuation of souls before. My body and my being is just one soul and one that my consciousness is experiencing. I have been other souls( that I don't remember)and will come back as another soul(but it won't be me as I know it). At least this is what I am gathering from this thread.

Have you considered having a past life regression to reach a further understanding of this? Most of my insights and understandings come from regressions that I have had and this has brought me to my own understanding of how things like that do or do not work?

I prefer to see things for myself when I have big questions (at least when I can).