Thread: Missing home,
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
Henri…
can only speak for myself… I feel it has been an important part of this physical incarnation to get a glimpse of knowledge concerning past lives and learning that my experiences are many and, well, far flung. It is a richness that adds to this life, at this time, here on Earth. I also understand it can be troubling for some people. Our paths are many and varied.

I wholly agree with you, about curiosity,,, and while I've never tried to look back, I'm getting increasingly curious about (between-after life ,especially) and curious what my prior ET incarnations have been.
Though honestly, if I was beheaded, strangled, a psychotic killer, I'd rather not know.

Also, knowing of prior relationships might make the current relationship with that soul, unnecessarily complex, (emotionally) So nature has a wisdom in how things normally work. It seems. By having us trust our feelings rather than past life memory-actions

However man is a curious animal and such information IS available should we seek it,

This man has investigated between life experiences and shared an immense wealth of information, that's really piqued my interest.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ne...reply&p=569603